Have you “Liked” Healing Health and Wellness Center of Shelby on Facebook yet? Like us for a chance to win over $75 Real Time Pain Release. If you have liked our page in the past, you could also win. You can’t win unless you’re following us, so make sure to find us on Facebook and like us at Healing, Health and Wellness Center of Shelby LLC
Tell your friends and spread the word!
Like us on Facebook for a chance to win! Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash value.
Have you ever described your symptoms to your doctor, had lab tests done, and then heard that all your results are normal? If everything is normal, then why do you still feel so bad? Come to Healing, health and Wellness Center of Shelby on April 27th Thursday at 7pm and have Dr. Deborah Matthew (a Holistic Doctor) answers these very important questionsDeborah Matthew, MD is the founder and Medical Director of Signature Wellness.
Twelve years after graduating from medical school, she decided that she wanted to offer more value to her patients. She knew that emerging science showed that there was more to offer in the areas of preventive medicine and wellness. Dr. Matthew combined her background in medicine with her interest in fitness, health and nutrition to create a complete medical wellness center. Her vision was to be able to offer advanced wellness care using scientifically based medical concepts free from pharmaceutical industry bias. This is in response to the observation that despite advances in medicine, preventable illness makes up 70% of the health burden in the US.
Cost of the Class: $5.00
Date: April 27, 2017
Location: 323 S. Washington Street
Shelby, NC 28150
Learn to cook delicious vegan/vegetarian recipes and WOW your family with meals the whole family will love.
This is a class dedicated to learning what we call the “Essential Basics of Veg-friendly Cooking.” If you are a new VEGAN…not a vegan at all…or just interested in switching up your VEGETARIAN fare…THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!
We welcome all plant-walks of life and encourage our beloved carnivores to come and eat some veggies that’ll make you wanna slap yo mama! (Disclaimer: Healing, Health and Wellness Center takes no responsibility for you, your mama, nor what happens if you slap her, in fact we would highly discourage doing so).
Join us and enjoy discovering and cooking with a whole range of healthy, colorful and vibrant ingredients. In this 1-hour class you will discover deliciously healthy, tasty vegetable dishes. You’ll leave the class with useful tips and information on vegetarian cooking.
Cost of the Class: $5.00Date: March 30, 2017Location: 323 S. Washington StreetShelby, NC 28150
Space is limited so paid now and reserve your seat.
Chick-fil-A is proud of their new strict auditing process to verify their suppliers are “never to directly administer antibiotics.” Though this may seem like a positive message to those who enjoy dining out (especially anyone who is working on getting healthier), it would surprise you to know that their menu is still loaded with toxic chemicals that cause addiction, body fat, and other health consequences.
The chicken is loaded with dozens of harmful chemicals, Chick-fil-A’s ‘antibiotic-free’ chickens won’t make a difference on public health. Take a look at one of Chick-fil-A’s menu classics – the chicken sandwich. It contains nearly 20 added chemicals.
Some of these chemicals are known to be highly toxic:
• Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) – a flavor enhancer. It is an excitotoxin that damages and kills neuronal cells within the body, causing a degenerative effect in the brain and nervous system.Scientific studies have shown that it causes obesity and metabolic syndrome. MSG is highly addictive, and you can forget about weight loss if it’s your goal.Diet won’t help when excitotoxins are present. Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwich includes MSG twice – in the chicken and what seems to be the bun.
• Tert-Butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) – a highly effective preservative for many vegetables and animal fats. TBHQ is a form of butane (a highly toxic gas). Some studies have shown it to have some protective effects. However, high doses or prolonged exposure have also shown it to be a precursor to stomach tumors and DNA damage. It may also be carcinogenic.
• Hydrogenated vegetable oils – unnatural dietary fats made by a chemical process called “hydrogenation” and used to preserve foods. The American Heart Association has declared hydrogenated (trans) fats harmful as they raise bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and lowers good cholesterol levels (HDL).This imbalance raises the risk for type-2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwich contains palm kernel oil, peanut oil, and soybean oil. In fact, soybean oil is listed twice.
• Dimethylpolysiloxane – an anti-foaming agent intended to be used on oil fryers. It is declared to be non-toxic by the World Health Organization.However, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows formaldehyde to be used as preservative for the chemical. This is a harmful irritant that causes oxidative stress and risk for cancer and immune disease. Chick-fil-A lists it as an ingredient with their peanut oil.
Vegan Ranch Dressing Recipe
1 cup Veganaise
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tablespoon chopped fresh chives or chives powder
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley or parsley powder
1/4 teaspoon Kangen water
1 teaspoon Coconut Sugar
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon dill powder
¼ teaspoon Himalayan Pink salt or Celtic salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Add the Veganaise, almond milk, Kangen water, garlic powder, onion powder, dill powder, Coconut sugar, salt, and pepper. Add more almond milk a tablespoon at a time if a thinner consistency is desired. Blend until smooth.
Pour into a bowl if serving immediately or an airtight container if saving for later. Stir in chopped chives and parsley. Serve immediately or cover and store for up to seven days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
1. A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
2. The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3. When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4. Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
6. Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
7. Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
8. Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
9. The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcass (Leviticus 11:8).
10. The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.
According to the Physician’s Desk Reference, the mucosal lining in the mouth has an absorption efficiency of over 90 percent! Because of this, fluoride has the potential to get into your blood and your cells IMMEDIATELY. Over 95% of toothpastes sold in the US now contain fluoride. Fluoride toothpastes sold in the US generally have between 1,100 and 1,450 parts per million of fluoride.This means that children who swallow too much fluoride toothpaste can suffer acute poisoning, even death. In fact, a single tube of bubble-gum flavored Colgate-for-Kids toothpaste contains enough fluoride to kill a child weighing less than 60 pounds!
What Is Fluoride? Why Put It In Toothpaste?
Fluoride is a pollutant – a by-product of copper, iron and aluminum manufacturing. It is the main ingredient in rat poison, insecticides, nerve gas and Prozac.
Hitler and Stalin used it in concentration camps and gulags as a mass control instrument to make the prisoners docile.