I can’t believe the FALL season is almost here! The summer has seriously flown by.
We thought that this would be a perfect month for our class session this month – Herbal Tea 101.
As FALL approaches our weather becomes cooler and sipping on a nice warm herbal tea outside while watching the leaves fall puts us in a great mood. … so what better time to learn and talk about herbal teas than now.
This session we’re going to be talking about:
• Nutritional teas vs. Medicinal teas.
• When to use tea vs. some other preparation.
• What the difference is in green, black, rooibos, chai tea, etc.
• Tea recipes for enjoyable drinking.
• Tea recipes for health and healing.
• How to make and use a green tea concentrate.
• How to make a “tranquil” tea blend.
Thursday September 24, 2015 at 7pm at the Wellness Center Cost $3.00 per person
Seating is limited so pay now and reserve your seat.
Come by 323 S. Washington Street, Shelby, NC 28150
More information 704-457-1001
We are located across the street from Don Gibson Theater